WE SERVE AGENTS
Non-competing branch manager – what does that mean to you?
- Help with transactions
- Committed to YOUR success
Carrie Coppage-Feld, Managing Broker
Branch Support Staff
- Support staff dedicated to assisting in the execution of sales and marketing activities
- Transaction administration: listing support, demand/escrow administration; sign installation
- Assist with everyday administrative tasks and sales/marketing execution: social media, Coldwell Banker tools, marketing materials, listing materials, sphere marketing
- Technical support
Peggy Juday, Office Administrator
Peggy Juday is a long-tenured expert in the bureaucratic nuances of Real Estate. With over two decades of experience in the industry, there aren't very many things that will stump her these days. An expert in customer service she has held a plethora of office management positions. An avid puzzle completionist and solitaire expert, she is currently re-learning to ride a bike in her spare time. A socialite with her family and friends she has two grandchildren who she absolutely adores. A consummate professional, she looks forward to being able to help you solve some of the more puzzling parts of Real Estate, and give you the tools to take your business to the next level.
Jamie Young, Sales Support Administrator
Jamie Young is a friendly Southern California native with over a decade of successful experience working in customer support and account management roles. Agents can rely on her to support them with the sales and marketing aspects of their businesses, as well as navigate Coldwell Banker Realty’s large suite of marketing tools and technology. Jamie’s dedication to our agents is demonstrated daily by her passion for helping others and willingness to take on a challenge. In her spare time, Jamie enjoys traveling, hiking, and spending quality time with her family.
Field Marketing Support
- Marketing strategy partner – farming, social media, listing marketing, sphere marketing, personal branding/marketing
- Business planning partner – strategy and goal setting, ongoing follow-up to review goals vs. results
- Training/coaching/accountability partner
Keith Cook, Field Marketing Specialist